Plan guidance for corporations
The Atlanta Consulting Group implements defined contribution and defined benefit plans for corporations across the country, then monitors them to help ensure they are operating at peak performance.
Managing a defined benefit plan in today’s regulatory environment can be challenging. We must protect assets while at the same time strive to generate returns that outpace liabilities. We offer liability-driven investment development and asset/liability modeling to help determine the asset growth needed to fund future liabilities. The need for transparency and proper governance requires following and documenting a well-conceived and repeatable process.
We help plan sponsors manage the dual roles of managing their fiduciary risk, while optimizing the savings benefits for plan participants. We assist with overall plan oversight and documentation, and consult to 401(k), 401(a), 403(b) and 457 plans, profit sharing plans, money purchase pension plans, and thrift and savings plans.
Because we are willing to accept co-fiduciary responsibility, we stay current with all regulations and statutes that define the conduct of a fiduciary. Our goal is to help plan sponsors provide well-constructed plans that are designed in their participants’ best interests, while minimizing expenses and complying with all Department of Labor and ERISA regulations.
Our core consulting services
To design, implement and monitor your investment program, the Atlanta Consulting Group employs these core consulting services:
▪ Investment Policy Review/Development
▪ Asset Allocation Modeling
▪ Investment Manager Research/Oversight
▪ Performance Measurement/Evaluation
Additional services offered include:
▪ Investment Research
▪ Asset/Liability Modeling
▪ Cost Analysis and Fee Negotiation
▪ Participant Plan Services
▪ Committee/Trustee Education
▪ Custodian Search Assistance
▪ Socially Responsible Investing Strategies
Defined contribution plan services:
▪ Retirement Plan Evaluation/Search
▪ Development/Review of Investment Policy Statement
▪ Investment Due Diligence
▪ Performance Measurement and Reporting
▪ Fiduciary Services (including benchmarking, etc.)
▪ Fee Analysis