Investment counsel for Taft-Hartley plans
We understand the needs of union officials, their members and the trustees of their Taft-Hartley plans. They want to know that their defined contribution plan is operating well, running smoothly and cost-efficiently, and that their investments are meeting their objectives.
We customize investment solutions that are appropriate for the unique circumstances of each client, designed to pursue important objectives such as maximizing plan member benefits and responsibly managing the plan funds.
We provide plan administrators, attorneys and other consultants with all the tools, resources and information they need for making sound and prudent investment decisions. To help ensure compliance with fiduciary standards, we stay up to date on the plan’s funding strategy, legal and regulatory changes, and any pension reform issues that may arise and impact the plan or its participants.
At the Atlanta Consulting Group, you can count on a full team dedicated to addressing and coordinating the many details that are essential to the financial well-being of Taft-Hartley plans.
To design, implement and monitor your investment program, the Atlanta Consulting Group employs these core consulting services:
▪ Investment Policy Review/Development
▪ Asset Allocation Modeling
▪ Investment Manager Research/Oversight
▪ Performance Measurement/Evaluation
▪ Investment Research
▪ Asset/Liability Modeling
▪ Cost Analysis and Fee Negotiation
▪ Participant Plan Services
▪ Committee/Trustee Education
▪ Custodian Search Assistance
▪ Socially Responsible Investing Strategies
▪ Retirement Plan Evaluation/Search
▪ Development/Review of Investment Policy Statement
▪ Investment Due Diligence
▪ Performance Measurement and Reporting
▪ Fiduciary Services (including benchmarking, etc.)
▪ Fee Analysis